首页 > 新闻资讯 > 加盟攻略 > 证照申请


发布日期:2021-03-15 12:00:01 发布者:Admin5  点击率:


Hupu News, October 28, "Red Star News" interviewed an authoritative person in the refereeing circle who did not want to be named, and the person responded to three controversial issues.


"I noticed that Ai Kun, the referee, made the goal invalid as soon as the goal was scored, instead of making a decision after a long time after the goal. There is only one possibility-standing in Ai Kun. From that angle, you can clearly see Fellaini's hand pressure when he is fighting for the top, so he has already thought about the next penalty decision before the ball is in the net. In addition, if the VAR referee thinks If Fellaini did not foul the ball, he would definitely give a tip to Ai Kun through the earphones, but this did not happen, indicating that the VAR referee on duty, after watching the video playback from various angles, also believed that Ai Kun's sentence was correct. of."


"Actually, these two goals (and the goals in the World Cup) are not the same. Fellaini's arm did touch the opponent's defender during the take-off challenge during the match with China Fortune. However, Fellaini's goal in the World Cup was It hit the ball first, and then knocked down the Japanese defender because of inertia."


"Since it is a controversial penalty, it must be because the ball is controversial. For this penalty, different referees will make different decisions. Depending on where everyone is standing and the angle of observation, the decision may be different. It’s not the same. Some referees may think that Fellaini’s physical contact is not enough to affect the Huaxia Fortune defender’s contention, so the penalty goal is valid; some referees have the opposite view. According to my experience , Maybe 70% of the referees will invalidate the goal, while the other 30% will invalidate it."

“既然是有争议的处罚,那一定是因为球是欧冠足球娱乐有争议的。对于这种处罚,不同的裁判员将做出不同的决定。根据每个人的站姿和观察角度,决定可能会有所不同。 。有些裁判员可能认为Fellaini的身体接触不足以影响华夏财富捍卫者的争夺,因此处罚目标是有效的;有些裁判员则持相反的看法。根据我的经验,也许70%的裁判员会使目标无效,而另外30%会使它无效。”

"According to the detailed description of VAR intervention by FIFA and the Chinese Football Association, the steal of Gerdes is indeed not a necessary condition for VAR intervention. VAR traced back to a suspected foul in the anti-grab before the goal, at least in this case. It has not appeared in other competitions of the Super League this year."


"In fact, choosing the referee, assistant referee, and VAR referee partner is a science. It needs to consider the tacit understanding of several referees and whether they have consistent understanding of the rules. But because of the first round of the Beijing-Lu Battle The turmoil caused the Chinese Football Association to decide to use foreign referees in the second round. However, this year, affected by the epidemic, only one foreign referee, Jin Xikun, could be found. The assistant referees and VAR referees he partnered with were all Chinese. Familiar situation. When the referee did not make a penalty for Gerdes’s counter-grab, if VAR referee Ma Ning was familiar with the Chinese partner, Ma Ning might respect his opinion. But because he didn’t understand Jin Xikun, Ma Ning Ning decided to remind him and fulfill his obligations. And after Jin Xikun received Ma Ning’s prompt, he might think that since the VAR referee reminded him, it must be a more important foul...So, I think this time VAR is involved. There is a problem, but it is caused by a special reason, and it cannot be attributed to the referee's targeting of Luneng because of the'thesis incident'."


"Actually, in the recent circumstance of constant disputes between referees in the Super League, every referee is under a lot of pressure. Because in 2015, when the Shanghai Derby was enforced, he showed three red cards to Shanghai Shenhua. So this time, Maning was on the cusp of the storm again. The main post, Shanghai Derby, has attracted a lot of attention. The referees also cheered him by sending him off. Even I was going to send a text message to Maning to encourage him before the game, but then I thought about it. Forget it. In the end, Ma Ning also withstood the pressure. The level of law enforcement in Shanghai Derby is obvious to all."


"It's true that the refereeing circle in China is very united, but if united, it may be regarded as a small circle. I think a referee may have his own opinion on an event, but it will not bring this emotion to work. In. The outside world said that the referee held a group against Luneng and suppressed Luneng, but many people may have forgotten that although Ai Kun blew Fellaini's lore goal, he awarded Luneng two penalty kicks in that game, otherwise The score will not be the final 2 to 2!"


招商热线:025-85317723 / 025-85317724


请填写真实信息,我们会把有价值的经营管理理念传递给您 ,让您早日实现创业梦想!创业有风险,投资需谨慎。





服务热线:025-85317723 85317724


欧冠足彩网投,欧冠足球娱乐版权所有    浙ICP备15015430号-1      网站地图